A Bed with the WOW factor!
A bed is a very important part of our lives. After all we spend many hours asleep in one!
|12–16 hours per 24 hours
|11–14 hours per 24 hours
|10–13 hours per 24 hours
|9–12 hours per 24 hours
|8–10 hours per 24 hours
|7 or more hours per night
|65 and over
Not getting enough sleep can have a detrimental effect on your well being.
- Keep your sleep pattern consistent – go to bed the same time every night and get up at the same time each morning.
- Make your bedroom quiet, dark, relaxing, and at a comfortable temperature – blackouts and lavendar essential oils might do the trick!
- Stay off your phones and other electronic devices before going to sleep – this will help your body to wind down.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and eating large meals before bed.
- Stay active during the day so you feel tired before you go to sleep.
Now that you’ve set yourself up for a good night’s sleep it’s only right you should treat yourself to a bed with the WOW factor!
This amazing Sleigh bed in grey Naples fabric will certainly help you to sleep soundly.